THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT
- We offer wine & spirit tastings every day! No reservations necessary unless you have a group of 15 or more.
- Be sure to check out our new Elevated Wine Tasting! You’ll receive samples of local food items to enhance your tasting experience.
- The Cave is a short 200-yard walk from the tasting room. We do offer golf cart service on some Saturdays May-October.
- The path to the Cave is paved, however, the Cave floor is gravel.
- The Cave is usually cooler than the outside air temperature. A sweater or light jacket may be needed.
- Closely supervised children are welcome.
- Leashed dogs are welcome under the Outdoor Pavilion, porches, & grassy areas. Pets are not permitted along the path to the Cave or anywhere inside or around the cave. Pet are not permitted inside the tasting room.
- We offer a small selection of cheese & sausage made right here in Ste. Genevieve County. We are proud to offer local products! Of course, we also have our Biscotti! These are all available daily.
- On Saturdays (May-October), we bake our own bread and we are proud to offer Katie’s Pizza!
- Picnic baskets & non-alcoholic beverages are welcome. Alcoholic beverages, other than our wines, spirits & beer, are NOT permitted anywhere on the property. Guests not respecting this will be asked to leave the premises.
HOTEL, RESTAURANT & TRANSPORTATION INFO
- Looking for a spot to stay? Need to know how to safely travel between wineries? Want to know what restaurants are in the area? See below for all that Ste. Gen has to offer!
Cave Vineyard 21124 Cave Road Ste. Genevieve, Mo. 63670
Summer Hours (Apr–Oct):
10am- 6pm Daily
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years Day
Please be sure to call, or check social media, in case of inclement weather!
Want to gift someone an afternoon of sipping in the Cave? Send them a gift card! Gift cards can be purchased in person at the Tasting Room, by calling the Tasting Room with a credit card number (we’ll send out the card for you), or by clicking the link below for an e-gift card.
From the north: Exit #150 off Highway 55. Go west (right) on Hwy 32 and take an immediate left onto Hwy B. Continue 6 miles and turn left onto Hwy P. Continue on Hwy P two (2) miles and turn right onto Cave Road. Go 2 miles on Cave Road and winery entrance will be on the left.
From the south: Exit #143/Ozora off Highway 55. Go west towards gas stations and stay to the left onto Hwy N. Go less than 1 mile and make a right onto Hwy P. Go 3.6 miles on P and make a left onto Cave Road. Go 2 miles on Cave Road and winery entrance will be on the left.