21124 Cave Road
Ste. Genevieve, Mo. 63670
Summer Hours (April – October):
10am – 6pm Daily
Winter Hours (November – March):
Please be sure to call or check website/social media in case of inclement weather.
Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years, & Easter
HELPFUL HINTS WHEN VISITING CAVE VINEYARD:
- The cave is a short 200-yard walk from the tasting room. However, we do offer a golf cart service on most Saturdays and Sundays April-October as well as most Saturdays in November.
- The cave is usually cooler than the outside air temperature. A sweater or light jacket may be needed.
- Leashed dogs are welcome under the outdoor pavilion, porches, & grassy areas. Pets are not permitted along the path to the cave or anywhere inside or around the cave. Pet are not permitted inside the tasting room.
- Picnic baskets & non-alcoholic beverages are welcome. Alcoholic beverages, other than our wines, spirits & beer, are NOT permitted anywhere on the property.
- Closely supervised children are welcome
- Hotel & Restaurant Info: visitstegen.com
We are open daily, 10am-6pm!
Please note special Covid guidelines below. Be sure to check our facebook page for updates & details!
COVID GUIDELINES: Things are still a bit different than usual. We appreciate your patience & understanding!
- We are social distancing. If you see the Tasting Room has more than 8 guests, we ask that you wait outside, or that only 1 person in your party come into the Tasting Room to make purchases.
- If you’d like to taste wine, we are offering Pre-Selected Wine Flights. $5/5 samples. You get to pick the flight; Dry, Semi, or Sweet.
From the north: Exit #150 off Highway 55. Go west (right) on Hwy 32 and take an immediate left onto Hwy B. Continue 6 miles and turn left onto Hwy P. Continue on Hwy P two miles and turn right onto Cave Road. Go 2 miles on Cave Road and winery entrance will be on the left.
From the south: Exit #143/Ozora off Highway 55. Go west towards gas stations and stay to the left onto Hwy N. Go less than 1 mile and make a right onto Hwy P. Go 3.6 miles on P and make a left onto Cave Road. Go 2 miles on Cave Road and winery entrance will be on the left.