21124 Cave Road
Ste. Genevieve, Mo. 63670
Summer Hours (April – October):
10am – 6pm Daily
Winter Hours (November – March):
Please be sure to call or check website/social media in case of inclement weather.
Closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years, & Easter
We are open daily, 10am-6pm!
Please note special guidelines below. Be sure to check our facebook page for updates & details!
From the north: Exit #150 off Highway 55. Go west (right) on Hwy 32 and take an immediate left onto Hwy B. Continue 6 miles and turn left onto Hwy P. Continue on Hwy P two miles and turn right onto Cave Road. Go 2 miles on Cave Road and winery entrance will be on the left.
From the south: Exit #143/Ozora off Highway 55. Go west towards gas stations and stay to the left onto Hwy N. Go less than 1 mile and make a right onto Hwy P. Go 3.6 miles on P and make a left onto Cave Road. Go 2 miles on Cave Road and winery entrance will be on the left.
Helpful Hints When Visiting Cave Vineyard:
- The cave is a short 200-yard walk from the tasting room. However, we do offer a shuttle on most Saturdays and Sundays
- Also, the cave is usually cooler than the outside air temperature. A sweater or light jacket may be needed.
- Dogs are allowed on the premises but are not allowed inside the cave.
- Picnic baskets, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are welcome. Alcoholic beverages, other than our wines, are NOT permitted on the property.
- The shuttle is available most weekends during our summer/fall hours.
- Hotel & Restaurant Info: visitstegen.com