• Groups of 15 guests or more receive a discounted group wine tasting rate of $4 per person. This includes 5 samples of our award-winning wines, & tax. If the group decides not to do a tasting as a group, doesn’t make advance reservations, or doesn’t pay for the tasting as a group upon arrival, the regular $5 tasting fee applies.
• Tastings are not required. We’d be happy to make wine recommendations and your group may proceed to the cave or Outdoor Pavilion.
• Wine purchase is required before going the Saltpeter Cave. We require at least 1 bottle per every 5 people in your group. Wine does not have to be consumed on property, you may bring it home with you. Groups are also required this minimum purchase if picnicking on the premises.
• We do not make reservations space inside the cave. During our busy season (Sept-October) it is recommended that you arrive before 12:30pm to find adequate seating for large groups.
• You are welcome to bring your own food and non alcoholic beverages. No other alcohol is permitted on the property. Please make sure all members of the group are aware that any other alcohol must be left in your vehicle/bus. If any member of the group brings outside alcohol out of the bus/vehicle, the entire group will be asked to leave the premises. Cave Vineyard reserves the right to check all coolers/baskets.
• We do offer a small selection of cheese/sausage/crackers if you’d like to purchase snacks in the tasting room.
• Please call the tasting room (573-543-5299) and let us know:
# of people in your group
Whether or not your group will be doing a tasting
We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to Cave Vineyard!