If you have 15 or more guests, reservations must be made in advance. Please contact Laura Oliver at email@example.com to check availability.
- It is extremely important that your group arrives at the time scheduled as other groups may be arriving shortly after yours. If your arrival time changes, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can let you know whether or not there would still be availability.
- Groups of 15 or more receive a discounted group tasting rate of $4 per person. This includes 5 samples of our award winning wines. We ask that groups make one single payment either prior to arrival or upon groups arrival. If the group decides not to do a tasting as a group, doesn’t make advance reservations, or doesn’t pay for the tasting as a group upon arrival, the regular $5 tasting fee applies
- Wine glasses may be borrowed during your visit to Cave Vineyard. We ask that they be returned to the tasting room or designated area prior to group departure.
- Tastings are not always required for smaller groups. We’d be happy to make wine recommendations and your group may proceed to the Cave or Outdoor Pavilion.
- Wine purchase is required. At least 1 bottle per every 5 people in your group. Wine does not have to be consumed on property, you may bring it home with you.
- We do not reserve space inside the cave. However, we’d be happy to reserve space for your group in our outdoor Pavilion.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and non alcoholic beverages. NO OTHER ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE PREMISES. Please make sure all members of the group are aware. If any member of the group brings outside alcohol, the entire group will be asked to leave the premises. Cave Vineyard reserves the right to check all coolers/baskets/plastic cups, etc.
- We do offer a small selection of cheese/sausage/crackers if you’d like to purchase snacks in the tasting room.
We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to