PLEASE CONTACT LOLIVER@CAVEVINEYARD.COM FOR COVID GROUP PROCEDURES
If you have 15 or more guests, reservations must be made in advance. Please contact Laura Oliver at email@example.com to check availability.
- It is extremely important that your group arrives at the time scheduled as other groups may be arriving shortly after yours. If your arrival time changes, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can let you know whether or not there would still be availability.
- Pre-Selected wine flights will be available for groups of 15 or more. Flights offer 5 wines for $5.00 (plus tax). This includes 5 samples of our award winning wines. We ask that groups make one single payment prior to arrival as flights will be prepared in advance. Contact Laura Oliver 314-616-1098 for payment.
- Wine flights will be presented in numbered 1 oz cups with lids along with a numbered tasting sheet so guests are able to determine what they are tasting.
- Upon arrival, Cave Vineyard staff will direct the group where to go to receive their flight.
- After guests determine which wine they prefer, they may proceed to the Tasting Room bar to make their purchase. Plastic cups will be provided for on site sipping. Wine glasses available for purchase for $5.00 ea (plus tax).
- Wine flights are not required for smaller groups, however, groups of 20 or more should plan on flights so to not overwhelm already limited Tasting Room capacity.
- Wine purchase is required. At least 1 bottle per every 5 people in your group. Wine does not have to be consumed on property, you may bring it home with you.
- We do not reserve space inside the cave. However, we’d be happy to reserve space for your group in our outdoor Pavilion.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and non alcoholic beverages. NO OTHER ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE PREMISES. Please make sure all members of the group are aware. If any member of the group brings outside alcohol, the entire group will be asked to leave the premises. Cave Vineyard reserves the right to check all coolers/baskets/plastic cups, etc.
- We are practicing social distancing. Upon arrival, please be mindful of how many are already present in tasting room and stagger restroom lines. Please send as few as possible inside to make purchases.
We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to